1. Industry Events. Attending an event relevant to your industry will provide you with access to a variety of new faces seeking your expertise. A bit of networking, interacting, and getting your information into the hands of others will raise the potential for new clients to look to you for industry expertise, products, and services.
2. Referrals. Award your existing clients with discounts or incentives for driving traffic to your business. If your clients truly appreciate your products and services, they’ll be happy to tell others all about it, especially when it is beneficial to them!
3. Freebies. Giving away a product or service for free allows potential clients to toss away their skeptics and hesitation to experience a bit what you have to offer just before they give in. Samples and trials can also be utilized for this purpose. This generous effort also gains the trust of potential clients.
4. Social Media Campaigns. Trending topics, hashtags, giveaways and challenges are all the rave in social media right now. Take advantage of these popular social media movements and you’ll attract clients near and far with the help of the world wide web.
5. Sell Your Expertise. Rather than focusing on selling your products and services, sell your expertise. Clients are more interested in what problems your products and services can solve and the expertise behind it all. Offer a tutorial or other exclusive material to clients who take advantage of your products, services, or special offers.
Are you ready for the clients and customers to flock to your business? Comment your thoughts below!