Livestreaming is one of the latest tools that many entrepreneurs have added to their marketing arsenal. Periscope (www.periscope.tv), one of the most popular platforms is leading the way with new opportunities for brands to reach new markets, establish brand recognition, and generate revenue.
Want to know how to use periscope to build your business, here are a few tips!!
- Create a strong introduction that explains what you do, how you help people, and how viewers can get in touch with you.
- Have 1-2 objectives for each scope. For example, maybe you want to share valuable content and invite viewers to your upcoming webinar.
- Be yourself! Think of Periscope as your own reality show. There are no “cuts” and “take two’s”. If you mess up, who cares! The people who are watching you have probably never broadcasted before! You are already an expert in their eyes!
- Be Consistent. If you want to use Periscope to build a larger following and eventually make sales, it’s important that you show up consistently on the platform. You want to gain the trust of your viewers and you want them to look for you in their feed!
- Hit the Broadcast button! Only a small percent of the people with a Periscope account are live streaming content. The majority of people simply sit back and watch! It doesn’t have to be perfect, but it does have to be done! Take action today!
Would you like to learn more about how to leverage the power of Periscope to build your business and increase sales? Would you like scripts and templates that you can use to gain followers and sell your products and services with confidence?
Download the Scope and Get Paid Masterclass Today & Use Discount Code BOSSCHICK for 30% off the course!