OWNTV Oprah Winfrey Network - OWN
Provides high level administrative support, including schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and acting as liaison to two top OWN executive within and outside of the company.
- Schedule appointments, maintains and update Executive’s daily calendar.
- Answer telephones, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within scope of authority.
- Schedule, organize and coordinate meetings and facilities, including travel, transportation/hotel arrangements, prepare and distribute materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc. Arrange presentations and conferences, coordinate equipment needs and refreshments, compile and distribute materials, etc.
- Responsible for the financial processes of check requests, invoices and purchase orders. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports.
- Open, review, route, and disseminate interoffice and external mail, distribute correspondence and other material to department staff.
- Establish and maintain records and files for Executives. Review, sort and file a variety of materials.
- Provide data entry and clerical support.
- Assist with special projects and provide general office support such as copying and faxing.
- Function as administrative liaison to departmental staff, other departments, external vendors and consultants.
- Executive Assistant experience supporting a Top Level Executive in the Cable or Broadcast industry required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Four or more years administrative experience
- Verbal and written communication, extremely strong interpersonal, organizational, prioritization, and administrative skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint