Ellen The Ellen Degeneres Show
“The Ellen DeGeneres Show” (a production of Telepictures Productions, distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution) seeks a Digital Coordinator of Branded Entertainment.
The Digital Coordinator of Branded Entertainment is a critical role, responsible for assisting the Manager of Branded Entertainment in the execution of all digitally-sold brand campaigns for “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The role requires a combination of digital production experience, a strong knowledge of the social media landscape, and a passion for creative marketing. Strong and effective team communications are critical. Must be detail oriented, extremely organized and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-pace work environment. The ideal candidate has a background in digital with a desire to learn more about the sales and marketing sides of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Manager of Branded Entertainment in the execution of all digital campaigns that have been sold by the Branded Entertainment Team
- Manages day-to-day digital deliverables and activities, by interfacing with the digital team on the production side and the brand or digital agency
- Develops and maintains all digital brand entertainment calendars
- Captures all screen grabs and builds wrap decks showcasing the success of each digital campaign
- Builds all pitch presentations
- Tracks, measures, and reports on digital growth and campaign effectiveness; translates findings into concrete recommendations for optimizing future digital and social media campaigns
- Ensure all creative work is signed off and approved by the key decision makers at all stages of the process
- Constantly monitor trends in digital, mobile and social media tools, channels, strategy, and applications
- Helps coordinate and communicate necessarily information to the media planner and the ad op teams
- Develops and delivers all deliverables reports to the web teams, while cross-referencing to assure all have been fulfilled
While “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” is based in Burbank (CA), this position is located in New York City.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years work experience in an ad-agency/digital production company environment
- Exceptional digital skills, including web and social media
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience working on a cohesive brand and a solid understanding of brand management
- Experienced with Digital Media, Social Media and its processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Keynote a plus)
- A passion for television a plus!