TyraBanks Tyra Beauty
Are you the person your friends point to when it’s time to split the bill or figure out how much to tip? Do you secretly wish you worked for a company with a product as sexy as your job? Here’s your chance to realize the full potential of your drive, your domain expertise and your career goals by joining the ground floor of our growing start-up!
TYRA Beauty is looking for a highly driven individual to become our Finance Analyst. You must be a high achiever that’s ready to roll up your sleeves and help grow a company with creative and functional ideas. Must be able to think fast, act fast, and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
This is a new position that will help in key areas in the Finance department and report directly to the Controller. This position should have practical experience in Finance and Accounting and will be responsible for but not limited to: collection and inputting of invoices to AP; weekly check preparation; cash reconciliations, journal entries, purchase order processing, commissions processing; month-end reconciliations and reporting; assist in the preparation of annual 1099’s and distribution; and ad hoc projects.
- Assist the Controller in accounting related responsibilities:
- Cash collection and reconciliation
- Inventory controls and reconciliation to physical counts
- Fixed and Capitalized asset ledgers and monthly depreciation/amortization
- Accounts Payable
- Managing all vendor relationships and keeping proper record of invoices and inputting them into SAP (ERP system).
- Running weekly payables report and cutting checks
- Monthly accruals
- Assist in tracking and analysis of employee T&E
- Assist in monthly close process
- Ad Hoc reporting and analysis
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective internal controls
- Validate and process Miscellaneous 1099 reports for the sales force
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned as needed
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES: We will expect all candidates to demonstrate possession of these essential skills and attributes, particularly under the pressure of working for the demands of a fast-growing company, rapid deadlines, minimal resources or other challenging work environments:
- Holds the highest standards of accounting, financial diligence and business ethics.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organization, coordination and planning
- Presentation (both preparing decks & presenting results)
- Analytics and problem solving
- Superior communication, written and verbal
- Tech Savvy: Basecamp, Google Docs should not scare you, nor should the iPhone, Skype, Instagram or Facebook. If these terms are foreign to you, don’t bother applying.
- Has a growth mindset: high achiever, willingness to learn, accept new challenges and improvement-oriented
- High value toward positive culture and communication in your work environment.
- Positive & solution-oriented
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-6 years of experience in Accounting/Finance. Experience in the Direct Selling industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline is required. CPA is preferred but not required.
- Advanced and exceptional MS Excel is critical, ability to work with large data sets
- SAP (or related ERP system) and Exigo experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Detail-oriented with the ability to function in the absence of complete information
- Able to gather and organize data/info, making sense of the details for presentation
- Ability to build relationships and work with all levels of Management
- Detail oriented, demonstrates a sense of urgency, effective teaming skills, self-driven with strong initiative, ability to balance multiple priorities to meet stringent deadlines, adaptive to change
This job description is meant to be a guide for your responsibilities, but from time to time you may need to do work beyond the scope of your job description.
YRA beauty is not just a cosmetics line.
It’s a COSMETICS EXPERIENCE! And it’s all wrapped up in BEAUTYTAINMENT—where beauty and entertainment collide.
We preach and teach the power of tooching booties, strutting thighs, posing tips, and smizing eyes. We make you look and feel more beautiful than you ever thought possible! With my beauty secrets and secret beauty weapons, this cosmetics experience is all about Beauty. Business. Bada**ery.