O_Magazine O, The Oprah Magazine
O, The Oprah Magazine is seeking FABULOUS interns for the WINTER 2015 semester. Interns must be able to work at least 3-4 days a week, from December to end of January!
Candidates must have a professional attitude, a strong interest in fashion/style and be hard working, organized and enthusiastic.
Fashion: (Responsibilities include but are not limited to)
– Maintaining organization within the Fashion Closet
– Checking in and returning all samples for photo shoots
– Organizing and filing look-books for Editors of the department
– Assisting on photo shoots as deemed necessary by the department
– Completing any and all other administrative tasks requested by the department
– Setting up for run-throughs, packing/unpacking for photo shoots
Style: (Responsibilities include but are not limited to)
– Working on monthly O List & Holiday Gift Guide
– Working with home/food/tech/beauty/fashion products
– Trafficking samples & setting up for meetings with Creative Director and executive editors
– Maintaining organization of Style Closet
Please specify whether you are interested in FASHION or STYLE .** Please note there is no writing involved. This is an unpaid internship and you MUST be able to receive college credit.
Job Type: Internship
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Wintern Fashion Closet Internship&c=O&l=New York, NY&jk=1db9a65aac8d14a7&indpubnum=4077549567732096&atk=&chnl=none →