Your #1 source for all things Entertainment, Fashion, Business... and Finance!
So tell us a little bit about yourself?
- My name is Frankie Finch and I’m a recording artist that owns FINCH Clothing Co. some say I’m a spitfire too… LOL!
What inspired you to start singing?
- I always liked the way music made me feel… So I decided not to only be a fan of music but to Be MUSIC.
Were there any hard challenges you had to face in the industry?
- There’s always challenges in this or any other industry but especially Music~ Maybe that I’m An Outspoken Asian w/ Red Hair that Raps & Sings and the industry never seen or heard an artist like Frankie FINCH And doesn’t know how to take it or should I say take a “Risk?” I say “Life Is A Risk & If You Don’t Take It… Why You Livin?’”
What ways have you found was the best way to promote yourself?
- It’s always been word of mouth for me but all my social media networks have definitely been helpful. (Youtube.com/frankiefinch, Facebook.com/frankiefinch1, Twitter.com/frankiefinch, Twitter.com/finchstaff, Myspace.com/frankiefinch Etc.)
What would be your most memorable moment while singing?
- While performing at the House Of Blues and lookin’ over at my band in the middle of one of my songs and seein’ them playin’ their hearts out & havin’ so much fun… Just made me realize how amazin’ it is to perform w/ a live band and the art that comes out from our synergy together makes me want to keep doin’ it and doin’ it again and again!
Are there any goals that you would like to achieve?
- Tons of goals! Collaborating w/ some of my favorite artists, world tours, helping our youth by empowering them, starting a charity for my youth foundation etc.