Your #1 source for all things Entertainment, Fashion, Business... and Finance!
I have become obsessed with false lashes over the last few months, especially since my lashes don't grow really long. I used to wonder why women wear them all the time but it really does make your eyes pop. Sometimes applying false lashes can be a pain, but the end result is well worth it. Here's is a step-by-step tutorial on how to apply false lashes:
1) Clear glue to hide any mistakes
2) Scissors to trim the lashes
3) Tweezers for placement
4) And of course, a pair of lashes
5) Trim the inner corner of the lashes to fit your lash line, then wrap each lash around an eyeshadow brush for a few minutes while you do your makeup
6) Squeeze some glue onto a flat surface (or the back of your hand) and drag the first lash through it for an even coat
7) Apply the lash in the center of your eye, and hold for a few seconds
8) Next, use tweezers to attach the inner and outer corners, making sure that they’re placed snugly against your lash line
9) Hold them in place with gentle pressure for about 30 seconds on each side
10) Repeat on the other side
If you’re going for a more natural look, you’re finished! To make it a bit more dramatic for a night out, use an eyelash curler to press your natural lashes together with the faux lashes, then apply another coat of mascara.