If you are looking for an angel investor to help with the funding needed to grow your business then look no further. Here are 5 women owned angel investment organizations that are looking to provide capital for women-owned businesses.
1. Golden Seeds – This angel investment organization is an early-state investment firm with an emphasis on women leaders.
2. Women’s Capital Connection – This organization connects female entrepreneurs with high-net worth angel investors.
3. Pipeline Angels – Pipeline angels is a network of women angel investors looking to invest in and create capital for women social entrepreneurs.
4. 37 Angels – This is a community of female angel investors looking to fund promising startups. Apply to pitch for loans between $50 and $200k on their website.
5. Tory Burch Foundation –Designer Tory Burch partnered with Bank of America to provide women entrepreneurs with not just funding, but mentorship and support. Loans range from $500 to $50,000 and you can apply for funding here.
If these ladies have inspired you to want to become an investor and support entrepreneurs, then you can take a look at Stocktrades.ca. They offer suggestions and recommendations in the stock trading world so you’re able to find stocks in Canada within minutes! You can also gain access to free stock reports and much more, so take a look at their website to help you get a kick start in becoming an investor.