Don’t be the girl with the 800 credit score that totally neglects her business credit.
If you’re new to building businesses credit and don’t know where to start here are 5 quick tips from BeautifyCredit.com that will help you build an attractive business credit profile.
- Understand that establishing business credit requires more than just an EIN; however you will still need to obtain an EIN in order to get business credit.
- Be sure your business entity is completely separate from yourself. If you are a sole proprietor you may want to consider forming a LLC, S Corp or C Corp)
- Establish business accounts separate from your personal accounts. Use your business checking and savings for business transactions and NOT your personal checking or savings.
- Establish a Duns and Bradstreet Number – this is very similar to your EIN, and will also serve as something like a social security number for your business.
- Once all steps are complete apply for a secured business credit card (one of my fave places is Wells Fargo) This will report to Duns and Bradstreet , Experian Business and Equifax Business)
For more info on Business Credit and Assisting your business Financially visit BeautifyCredit.com/webinar
Purchase the Beautiful Business Webinar www.BeautifyCredit.com/webinar